Green Cloud Solutions Built for HIPAA Compliance.
Our experience with data storage and backup compliance is the reason healthcare providers rely on our solutions. In fact, more than one third of our partner’s customers in the healthcare field have chosen our solutions. Whether the needs is focused on achieving HIPAA compliance through off-site Cloud data storage or using a flexible infrastructure or reducing overall business risk, Green Cloud can help.
Protected Data. Green Cloud specializes in providing cloud storage solutions for healthcare organizations with regulated PHI data. Our Cloud infrastructure, with redundant architectures, resides in HIPAA compliant, Tier III data center environments ensuring the deepest layers of fail-proof technology.
- SSAE 16 SOC 1, Type II certifications that meet or exceed the most stringent regulatory requirements including HIPAA and SARB-OX
- Data centers with required card and bio-metric access, and employ video monitoring and NOC staffing 24x7x365.
Breach Notification Coverage. Many data storage and backup providers do not have physical and electronically HIPAA compliant processes or the financial means to perform a notification in the event of a data breach.
Green Cloud has specialized insurance policies designed to cover the costs associated with PHI breach and the notification of such breaches:
- Technology Services & Misc. Professional Services Policy
- Technology Products Liability
- Media Content Services Liability
- Network Security Liability
- Privacy Liability
- First Party Extortion Threat Policy
- First Party Crisis Management Policy
- First Party Business Interruption Policy
Business Associate Agreement (BAA). Almost two-thirds of data breaches involve a Business Associate. So, it’s important to choose your Business Associates carefully.
Green Cloud executes BAA’s as part of our service offerings. This agreement spells out how we will report and respond to a data breach and demonstrates how we will respond to an OCR investigation. With Green Cloud’s data storage and backup solutions, you’ll have peace of mind that you’ve chosen the right business associate to partner with.